Digital Banking Features
Time is something we never seem to have enough of – especially as a not-for profit organization. Our online and mobile banking solutions provide a wide range of features designed around your organization’s needs, so you can focus on what is important - the people and communities you serve.
- Seamless transition between desktop/laptop and mobile banking or you can choose to use mobile banking alone for even greater flexibility in managing your accounts.
- Check account balances, search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number, view cleared checks.
- Deposit checks securely with your phone or tablet - just tap, snap and send!
- Log in with Face or Fingerprint ID on applicable mobile devices.
- Pay bills, add new payees, and schedule bill payments.
- Make BCSB loan payments and view account balances for your consumer and business loans.
- Transfer funds between BCSB accounts or other financial institutions.
- Quickly place a stop payment on a check.
- Easily reset your password.
- Use your mobile device’s GPS to find nearby Bristol County Savings Bank branches and ATMs.
- Set-up multi-user access easily and define access options for other members of your organization that require that capability.
- Set-up alerts for balances, payments due and more
- Download transactions to Quicken® and QuickBooks®
Need help with digital banking?
Do you have specific questions regarding digital banking or any of its features? Call our special Online Banking Support line available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.